McGrath Company Seals’ Terms & Conditions
In these conditions of sale of legal stationery, ‘’MCS” means ‘McGrath Company Seals’. No person, firm or body has the right to use the name of ‘McGrath Company Seals’ or any of our domain names or copyrighted web material in any format. Any failure to comply with this will be pursued by MCS using the full rigour of the law. The ‘’Client” means the individual, firm or company who ordered the company and/or whose name appears on the order form. ‘’Contract Price” means the total price for the goods and services provided by MCS.
2. The Contract.
- Any contract between MCS and the Client will incorporate and be subject to these Conditions of sale of legal stationery and no other terms or conditions shall be held binding on MCS, unless they are expressly agreed in writing by a director of MCS.
- The Client’s order will be treated as accepted only when MCS have received an online order form and/or email order confirmation by the Customer together with full payment unless other terms of payment have been agreed in writing by an authorised representative of MCS.
- The Client acknowledges that he has entered into a Contract with MCS subject to these conditions as a principal and not as an agent for or on behalf of any other person and accepts personal liability for the payment of MCS’s fees, stamp duties and outlay in connection with the provision of the service to the Client.
Any increase in the rate of Value Added Tax between the date of order and the date of invoice shall be added to the Contract price.
4. Terms of Payment.
- The Contract Price shall be due in full with the placement of order unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorised representative of MCS.
- Where a credit account exists, the Client will be invoiced in full within 5 days of order acceptance and all sums will become payable regardless of the Client fulfilling its obligations. With credit accounts, all invoices will be payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Overdue accounts will be liable to interest on the outstanding amount as well after as before judgement on the day to day basis at a rate of 6% per annum above the European Central Bank’s annual base rate from time to time applicable, from the day any such time becomes overdue until the sum is paid in full together with any interest that may have accrued and for this purpose payment shall be deemed not to have been made until any cheque tendered by the Client has been cleared and the proceeds credited to MCS’s bank account. In the event of any cheques/payments instructions to client bankers not being honoured on presentation, a fixed charge of €25 will be imposed to cover additional administration and bank charges.
- Payment by Bank Transfer can be accommodated. Details are available on request. Payment must be received by MCS NET of related bank charges and commissions.
- Payment can also be made by bank transfer, credit card, cheque, Paypal or Bank draft denominated in Euro. If a cheque is sent it must be drawn on an Irish bank.
Once the order has been accepted by MCS, no cancellation of the contract will be accepted unless expressly agreed in writing by an authorised representative of MCS as a company seal is a bespoke product.
6. Governing Law.
The contract shall be governed by and construed in all aspects according to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The headings of the clauses hereof are for the convenience of reference only and do not form part of these conditions and shall not be taken into account in any interpretation thereof.
8. Extent of liability.
McGrath Company Seals shall not be liable to the Customer for any injury caused through the incorrect or improper use of a company seal or otherwise. Company seals orders are taken in good faith and we will not be liable if one of our seals is used fraudulently or without the consent of the directors of the company.